Protection of Privacy
Dear User, in compliance with art. 13 of D. Lgs. 196/2003, we wish to inform you that the personal data you send will be used by BESA ING. SANTANGELO S.P.A. in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by the regulations in force.
2. METHODOLOGY OF DATA PROCESSING
In compliance with the aforementioned Regulations, we summarise below the methods applied for the processing of data by our Company that imply the collection, storage and processing of the data in our possession and the purposes we pursue: collection, storage and processing of data for administrative – accounting purposes, including the possible transmission by e-mail of information and/or commercial invoices. In particular, with regard to the methods of data processing, we would like to inform you that all data are stored in a special archive kept under constant control and continuously updated by adequately trained personnel. For the sake of completeness, we wish to inform you that the provision of personal data is necessary insofar as they are used for the performance by our Company of contractual and/or legal obligations.
3. DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
The data controller is BESA ING. SANTANGELO S.P.A. The persons responsible for the processing of personal data are the officers and subjects in charge of database management, in relation to their respective areas of competence. Details of activities, tasks and responsibilities are reported in our technical report of data compliance.
4. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We would also like to inform you that any interested party may exercise their rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 in relation to the processing of personal data:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to be informed of: the origin of the personal data; the purposes and methods of processing; the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and summarised above, the user must send a written request addressed to: BESA ING. SANTANGELO S.P.A.
In particular, requests relating to the aforementioned art. 7 must be addressed to BESA ING. SANTANGELO S.P.A., Data Processing Manager Office or by e-mail (to email@example.com).
In order to improve the service offered, immediate notification of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions to the e-mail address is appreciated.